Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cool Infographics- a Site Worth Seeing

Cool Infographics

Today I stumbled upon- actually just clicked the 'next blog' button until I found - the "Cool Infographics" blog of Randy Krum. Once I found it, it took me over 2 hours to leave it.

If you are interested in marketing, clear communication, a wealth of information on how to present data in a way people can really grasp it- you will be captivated too. He links with a myriade of other sites and educates, entertains and teaches without ever seeming to pontificate.
I think the site is amazing.

http://www.coolinfographics.com/blog/month/march-2010

Below is just one example of what he has on the site.



Ignite Toronto 2: Ryan Coleman - Designing for visual efficiency from Ignite Toronto on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment